Friday, December 7, 2007

Selling my wares

In all the years that I've been making stuff, I've gifted or given away plenty, but I don't think that I've ever sold anything for money. Well, slap my pappy and call me Sally, I finally sold something! Even more surprising is that fact that it was my sewing, not knitting.

This past week, I made some babylegs on request for a friend who offered to pay me. And being the crazy, overboard person
that I am, I made way more than necessary. And yes, this was during the same time that I was baking up a couple hundred cookies and making birthday dinners. Apparently, this is my week of domestic diva-dom.

In any case, I just thought I'd
share, because some of the babylegs were pretty freaking cute. In the pic above, E is wearing a pair of holiday babylegs that have furry Santa tops.

More Christmas themed ones:
Stripes and dots:
And last, but not least, black with white polka dots and blue stripes:
















1 comment:

Nicole said...

My child is the proud owner of that last pair :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin