Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm all sewed out

I ordered a whole bunch of knee socks last month so that I could make a batch of babylegs to sell. Man, I really did not know what I was getting myself into. I think this may be the first and last time I try to do something like this for money. I've been sewing on and off, working at them sporadically for the past few weeks, but today I finally got a bug in my butt about it so I spent most of the day sewing, and finally have the last pair almost done. The worst part is, I've been waiting to put them up for sale until they're ALL done, so they've been sitting here, cluttering up my table, and just generally in my way and taunting me.

Now onto the selling, which I should note that I'm terrible at. I have a really hard time being all rah-rah, especially about my own stuff, because I'm so incredibly anal retentive that I get all worked up that people are going to notice every tiny little defect. *sigh* I think I should stick to knitting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin