Monday, August 4, 2008

Forget delivery


It's homemade! Ah, I know, I'm cheesy. Ever since I started making my own pizza dough though, we've gotten to be a bit spoiled about pizza. It's hard to reconcile paying $15 for a one or two-topping pizza when T & I can each make our own with whatever we want for less than half that. And it usually tastes about a hundred times better.

Anyways, I just had to share some pics of the yumminess from last night's dinner.
I made a chicken pesto pizza with baby bella mushrooms, red peppers, and goat cheese on a whole wheat crust, pictured above. It was so good, and yes, I made a total pig of myself and ate the whole thing!

T's was a more traditional sausage and peppers (red and green) with red sauce and mozzarella. I only have a picture from before it went into the oven (he tore into it too fast after it came out). He ate all of his too. Since we only used half the dough, I think we're going to do a repeat for dinner tonight. Yeah, we're gluttons like that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin